University of Bedfordshire MBA: – University of Bedfordshire wants to help students who wish to fulfill their academic goals in the UK. The MBA Scholarships is also offered to International Students who wish to earn a degree abroad. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship application is not only offered to international students but also home country nationals for an MBA study programme taught at the University of Bedfordshire. To be eligible for this £1,250 tuition fee discount, students must have paid their full MBA tuition fees before or on registration
Description of University of Bedfordshire
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university with campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The University of Bedfordshire is ranked 801 in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has built its programmes on the employability prospect.
Why choose to study at the University of Bedfordshire? The University of Bedfordshire is committed to enhancing our students’ career prospects and their long-term employability. The university’s mission is to create a vibrant multicultural learning community enabling people to transform their lives by participating in excellent, innovative education, scholarship, and research.
Brief Details of the MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are ongoing. However, students are required to observe and meet the course-specific deadline, if any.
- Eligible Countries: British nationals and foreign students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at the University of Bedfordshire can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have paid their full MBA tuition fees before or at registration
- The applicants must have a good honors degree(this does not have to be a business-specific degree).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Value of Scholarship
Successful students of this scholarship will receive a £1,250 discount on the total payable MBA fees as the University of Bedfordshire.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university’s portal. All students that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details