MANCHESTER CITY take on Wolves in their next Premier League fixture as they look to maintain their stranglehold on the table.
Pep Guardiola’s side have won 20 games in a row and are coming off a 2-1 victory over high-flying West Ham.
What time does Man City vs Wolves kick-off?
- Man City’s clash with Wolves will get underway from 8pm UK time on March 2.
- The game will take place in Manchester at the Etihad.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The game will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the game from the BT Sport app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Manchester City will be without Nathan Ake as he has still got a muscle injury while Joao Cancelo could also return to the side.
Phil Foden and Raheem Sterling could also make their way back into the XI after starting on the bench against West Ham.
Gabriel Jesus will be looking to start after Sergio Aguego pipped the striker’s spot ahead of him at the weekend.
Kevin de Bruyne may be given a rest ahead of the Manchester Derby this weekend.
- Man City – 1/5
- Draw – 1/2
- Wolves – 14/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.