SHOPPERS can keep the kids entertained over the summer holidays and bag huge savings by checking out Disney’s mega sale.
Fans of the brand can get up to 70% off popular toys from Frozen characters to Winnie the Pooh.
You can shop online to get the discounts, but you can also head to your nearest Disney store to get your haul.
An eagle-eyed bargain hunter said she got some great deals when she went to her local branch.
She posted her shopping onto the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK Facebook group, which included outfits for her kids at half price, and masks for £1 instead of £20.
You can check out where your nearest Disney store is buy using the shop’s online store locator tool.
But before you splash out, make sure you compare prices online.
You might find you can get the same – or similar – items elsewhere.
Here’s the best picks of the Disney sale that we spotted:
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Elsa the Snow Queen Deluxe Costume For Kids, Frozen 2
- Was: £61. Now: £18.29. Save: £42.71 (70%) – buy now
Your little one can dress up like Elsa from the smash hit movie Frozen in this dress.
You can save a whopping 70% on it – it used to be a pricey £61 but now it’s under £20.
However, if you’re looking for an even bigger saving, we spotted that Sainsbury’s is selling a similar looking outfit for just £15.
Tiana Premium Doll with Light-Up Dress
- Was: £19.95. Now: £9.98. Save: £9.97 (50%) – buy now
This Tiana doll from Disney’s film The Princess and the Frog comes with a dress that lights up.
If you’ve got a birthday coming up, or just want to spoil your little one, it could make for a great present – and at half price you’ll be saving a tenner on it.
We couldn’t find the same toy going for cheaper elsewhere – but Argos is selling a Tiana doll with a green dress for the same price too.
Marvel Toybox Venom Action Figure
- Was: £12. Now: £3.60. Save: £8.40 (70%) – buy now
This toy might be one of Spiderman’s worst enemies, but it’s kind on your bank balance at under £4.
It used to be £12, meaning you’ll be saving 70% on it.
We couldn’t find the same toy any cheaper at another shop – but if you want to splash out, Argos is selling a similar one for £20.
Winnie the Pooh Big Face Cushion
- Was: £17. Now: £11.89. Save: £5.11 (30%) – buy now
Winnie the Pooh remains a popular brand among little ones, and you can get this squishy cushion for just under £12.
We reckon it could make bed time more enjoyable for the kids, and looks nice and cosy to cuddle.
However, you can get this Winnie the Pooh soft toy for less for just under £10 on Amazon if you’re looking for a better deal.
American Tourister The Little Mermaid Small Rolling Luggage
- Was: £109. Now: £54.49. Save: £54.51 (46%) – buy now
Brits have been given the green light to go on holiday to a number of destinations as Covid restrictions start to ease.
This suitcase could be a great way to travel in style as holidays are on the cards once more.
Nearly 50% has been knocked off the price tag – now it’s just under £55.
But you can get a Little Mermaid themed suitcase for even less on Amazon for just under £39.
Supermarkets including Asda and Sainsbury’s also have mega sales on with up to 50% off items from clothes to vacuum cleaners.
B&M has launched huge sale on homeware with up to 50% off cordless vacuum cleaners coffee machines and more.
We explain when the Next sale is and what the deals are.